On September 20th, the sneak preview of our forthcoming publication A Critical History of Media Art in the Netherlands. Platforms, Policies, Technologies took place at TodaysArt Festival.
Sneak Preview at TodaysArt
Friday September 20, 17.00-18.45 hrs, Zaal 3
- 17.00-17.30 hrs Doors open foyer Zaal 3
- 17.30 hrs Start of the programme in Zaal 3
- Introduction and presentation of the book by the editors Sanneke Huisman and Marga van Mechelen
- Talk by one of the authors Martijn van Boven with artist Tarik Barri. They will offer a glimpse of behind the scenes of their artist practice - and software as a central audiovisual paradigm in Live Cinema
- 18.30-18.45 hrs Possibility to pre-order the book.
Location:TodaysArt Festival, De Electriciteitsfabriek, Zaal 3, De Constant Rebecqueplein 20A, The Hague https://todaysart.nl