- How long does it take for orders to ship? Wholesale orders will ship within 1 or 1,5 week(s) unless otherwise specified. Most retail orders will ship out within 1-3 days of receipt, but can take up to a week if there is some unforeseen delay. But we will try to ship as quickly as possible.
- What are your shipping rates? The shipping rates depend on the weight of your order and the place where you are ordering from: NL, EU or outside EU. To determine the shipping costs we make a distinction between the weight of small-volumed orders, standard-volume orders and large-volume orders. In addition, we distinguish 3 destination zones (within NL, within the EU, and outside the EU).
Returns & refunds
- What is your return & refund policy? You may choose to return products delivered to you. If the delivered product does not meet your expectations, you may return it to us within 14 days of delivery. If there is a defect in a product delivered to you, you must report this to us within 7 days of delivery, in writing and with a clear description of the complaint. We will then seek a suitable solution in consultation with you. For the return of ordered products, the deadline of 14 days after delivery applies in either case. We can only accept returns of products we receive in an undamaged condition. Please make sure to use appropriate packaging when returning a product. In every case, do not forget to enclose your invoice.
- You can ship returns to: Jap Sam Books Vianendreef 93D, 4841LE Prinsenbeek, the Netherlands. Once we receive the return package, we will ensure the invoice payment amount is credited back to your bank account.
- All information on this website has been compiled with the utmost care. Jap Sam Books makes every effort to locate copyright holders of material included on this website in order to obtain their permission to publish it on the Internet. However, if any of the information should nevertheless prove to be inaccurate, you will not be able to derive any rights from it. Jap Sam Books accepts no liability whatsoever for damage sustained as a result of using this website.
- We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide such information in the course of placing your order, contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email), or opening a customer account. The information collected in each case is evident in the respective input fields. The information you provide is used to execute the contract and process your inquiries.
- For the purpose of executing the order, we provide your information to the shipping company responsible for delivery to the extent necessary to effect delivery. Depending on which payment service provider you chose during the ordering process, we will share the necessary payment information with the credit institute commissioned with the payment and possibly with the payment service provider commissioned by us and/or the selected payment service. Sometimes the chosen payment service providers collect this information themselves if you open an account with them.
- Should you subscribe to our newsletter, we use the required data or the data you provide us separately to regularly send you our email-newsletter with your consent. You can unsubscribe form the newsletter at any time by either sending a message using the contact information provided below or by clicking on the link provided for this event in the newsletter.
- If we received your email address in connection with the sale of an article or service and you have not indicated otherwise, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers on similar products in our range via email. You may object to such use of your email address at any time by sending a message using the contact information provided below without incurring any costs other than the basic cost of transmitting this message.
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. It helps us to measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website.